Faculty, staff, and student employees can now download their 2016 T4 and T4A statements for their tax returns via the Faculty and Staff Self-Service portal.
How to download your statement
- UBC offers year-end slips in the PDF format. Make sure your computer has its pop-up blocker turned off and a PDF reader installed, such as Adobe Acrobat, Google Chrome, or Apple’s Preview.
- Log-in to the Faculty and Staff Self-Service portal at www.msp.ubc.ca, using your Campus-Wide Login (CWL). If you are off-campus, you will need to connect using VPN (https://it.ubc.ca/services/email-voice-internet/myvpn).
- Click on HRMS Self-Service.
- In the My Pay column of the screen, select Year End Slips to access your statement for the current and previous years. If you have not previously accessed your slip(s) online, you will be required to acknowledge a consent agreement.
- Note: Faculty and staff who choose not to accept the agreement will receive their T4/T4A statements in late February, consistent with the requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency (http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html).
For more information on your taxes or obtaining your tax slips, please visit: https://finance.ubc.ca/payroll/your-taxes